I just got home from the grocery store, sat down and planned our menu. Here’s what we’ll be eating for the next two weeks.
- Tofu in spinach peanut sauce
- Ham and cheese pockets with green salad
- Chili mac and cheese
- Rice topped with spinach tomato meat sauce
- Sausages, baked potatoes and broccoli
- Salmon patties with peas and pasta
- Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Veggie pancakes with sliced ham
- Fried fish with lima beans and rice
- Roast chicken with gratin dauphinois and salad
- Beans and rice
- Fettuccine with ham bits, red peppers and zucchini
You may have noticed that there are only twelve meals here- that’s because we’ll probably have pizza on the other two nights. What does your menu plan look like?