Is it just me or do others feel like their grocery bills are exploding too? Food just keeps getting more and more expensive… and it’s not like I’m buying filet mignon either!
Today’s topic for Share This Thursday is saving money at the grocery store.
Here are two of my favorite posts on the subject:
And some favorite posts that I’ve found on the subject from other blogs:
- Smoked Salmon Trim from Breaking Even- a great post on how to save money by looking beyond the obvious.
- To Coupon or Not to Coupon– a guest post from Jenn at Frugal Upstate at deal Seeking Mom.
- Buying Store Brands by Not Made of Money, one of my fellow members of the Frugal Blog Network.
- Saving at the Supermarket– 15 grocery shopping tips from Get Rich Slowly.
- 5 Easy Ways to Cut Your Grocery Bill by Lynnae McCoy at Bargaineering.
Normally, Share This Thursday is a place for you to share your links in the comments section, but as you have undoubtedly noticed, there is a problem with the comments! I’m working to resolve this as quickly as possible, but for the moment, enjoy the great reads.
It’s all better now! Feel free to share away! And I’d like to thank the lovely and helpful support team at BlueHost, who have once again saved my blog and allowed me to concentrate on the fun stuff like writing. If you’re looking for a hosting service, I really can’t recommend them enough.