It’s a week of giveaways this week on Almost Frugal! I’ve been contacted by some great companies over the past few months, who all have some exciting things to offer the Almost Frugal readers.
Here’s the deal: each day there will be a new giveaway, with a new product from a new company. You can enter each and every giveaway, using the methods below. Each post will have specific instructions as to one of the ways to enter; this is how to earn the other four entries.
- Follow the specific directions for each contest, at the bottom of each post.
- Tweet about the contest on Twitter, mentioning @AlmostFrugal, the name of the company sponsoring the giveaway and including a link to the post.
- Subscribe to my feed (one time only please!) by RSS or email and look for the special code word at the bottom of each post in the feed. Then email me at almostfrugal at gmail dot com with the special code word in the subject of the email. There’s no need to write anything in the bottom of the email, as it won’t be read.
- Write a post about one or all of the contests, linking back to each contest you write about. No need to let me know you’ve written the post- there will be an automatic trackback to each entry.
- Sign up for the Almost Frugal blog network or fan page (one time only please!) on Facebook. Then email me at almostfrugal at gmail dot com with your user name so that I can recognize you and record your entry.
You can do this for each of the contests, and don’t worry about remembering all of this- the contest rules will be repeated at the end of each post! Now for the technical bit.
Each contest starts at 12 noon GMT the day the post is published and each contest ends on April 21, 2009 at 12 noon GMT. The contests are open to international contestants, unless stated otherwise. Each contestant can enter multiple contests, but may only win one of them. I reserve the right to disqualify contestants for any reason.