To start off our week of giveaways, this contest has not one but two prizes! UPrinting is offering 1000 business cards to one reader, and 500 brochures to another reader. If one of your ways of earning extra money is with your own small business (or blog), then this would be an excellent giveaway for you to win.
UPrinting says that you can choose from any of their stocks for these items! (And they have some great designs.) Winners in the United States and Canada qualify for free shipping. Shipping fees will apply to winners outside these areas.
Here is how to enter.
- Leave a comment at the end of the blog post, describing what you would use the free business cards and/or brochures for and what designs you like. Make sure to also mention which you would prefer- the business cards or the brochure.
- Tweet about the contest on Twitter, mentioning @AlmostFrugal and UPrinting and including a link to this post.
- Subscribe to my feed (one time only please!) by RSS or email and look for the special code word at the bottom of each post in the feed. Then email me at almostfrugal at gmail dot com with the special code word in the subject of the email. There’s no need to write anything in the bottom of the email, as it won’t be read.
- Write a post about one or all of the contests, linking back to each contest you write about. No need to let me know you’ve written the post- there will be an automatic trackback to each entry.
- Sign up for the Almost Frugal blog network or fan page (one time only please!) on Facebook. Then email me at almostfrugal at gmail dot com with your user name so that I can recognize you and record your entry.
Each contest starts at 12 noon GMT the day the post is published and each contest ends on April 21, 2009 at 12 noon GMT. The contests are open to international contestants, unless stated otherwise. Each contestant can enter mutiple contests, but may only win one of them. I reserve the right to disqualify contestants for any reason.