OK, all you music lovers out there, listen up! RealNetworks is offering one of you a year long SuperPass subscription. Here’s what they have to say:
“If you’re looking for additional ways to cut back on your entertainment costs, RealNetworks’ SuperPass offering trumps niche sites that offer only music, movies or free games. A monthly subscription to SuperPass includes access to movies, online TV, premium programming and RealPlayer Plus – all in addition to Rhapsody music and RealGames. The estimated value of the total entertainment package you get through SuperPass is $89 a month, but the service is available for a low monthly subscription fee of just $14.99.”
So one lucky Almost Frugal reader will win a year’s worth of free entertainment services to RealNetworks! Here’s how to enter.
- Visit RealNetworks, and leave a comment at the bottom of this post with your favorite part of the service.
- Tweet about the contest on Twitter, mentioning @AlmostFrugal, RealNetworks and including a link to this post.
- Subscribe to my feed (one time only please!) by RSS or email and look for the special code word at the bottom of each post in the feed. Then email me at almostfrugal at gmail dot com with the special code word in the subject of the email. There’s no need to write anything in the bottom of the email, as it won’t be read.
- Write a post about one or all of the contests, linking back to each contest you write about. No need to let me know you’ve written the post- there will be an automatic trackback to each entry.
- Sign up for the Almost Frugal blog network or fan page (one time only please!) on Facebook. Then email me at almostfrugal at gmail dot com with your user name so that I can recognize you and record your entry.
Each contest starts at 12 noon GMT the day the post is published and each contest ends on April 21, 2009 at 12 noon GMT. The contests are open to international contestants, unless stated otherwise. Each contestant can enter multiple contests, but may only win one of them. I reserve the right to disqualify contestants for any reason.
Edited to add: this is only open to US entries.