I received these copies to review (I didn’t know about them before) and I find them to be really informative and a great way to learn the basics of a situation. My (French) husband was having a hard time understanding exactly how the housing crisis developed and The Skinny On The Housing Crisis book really helped. Each book is a quick read, but still with lots of information. I think they would be quite good for people who want uncomplicated information about a complicated situation.
Three readers will win a copy (one for each book, natch!). Here’s how to enter:
- Leave a comment, saying which book you would like to win and why.
- Tweet about the contest on Twitter, mentioning @AlmostFrugal, and ‘The Skinny On books’ and including a link to the post.
- Subscribe to my feed (one time only please!) by RSS or email and look for the special code word at the bottom of each post in the feed. Then email me at almostfrugal at gmail dot com with the special code word in the subject of the email. There’s no need to write anything in the bottom of the email, as it won’t be read.
- Write a post about one or all of the contests, linking back to each contest you write about. No need to let me know you’ve written the post- there will be an automatic trackback to each entry.
- Sign up for the Almost Frugal blog network or fan page (one time only please!) on Facebook. Then email me at almostfrugal at gmail dot com with your user name so that I can recognize you and record your entry.
Each contest starts at 12 noon GMT the day the post is published and each contest ends on April 21, 2009 at 12 noon GMT. The contests are open to international contestants, unless stated otherwise. Each contestant can enter multiple contests, but may only win one of them. I reserve the right to disqualify contestants for any reason.