Today’s giveaway is the last of the week, and it’s a real treat for all of you who enjoy eating healthily and frugally (that’s everybody, right?). Cultures For Health sells starters and cultures to help you make your own yogurt, buttermilk, kefir, sourdough and so much more. They also have a selection of books and supplies, to meet all your fermenting needs!
They are giving away a starter pack of three cultures (your choice). I would personally pick a sourdough starter and a kefir culture… two things I can’t find in France. And a yogurt starter- I absolutely adore homemade yogurt. It’s like nothing you can buy in the store, especially here in France. Here’s how you can win.
- Leave a comment, saying which starter you would choose, were you to win and sign up on the special Almost Frugal page on their site (click the links above).
- Tweet about the contest on Twitter, mentioning @AlmostFrugal, Cultures for Health and including a link to the post.
- Subscribe to my feed (one time only please!) by RSS or email and look for the special code word at the bottom of each post in the feed. Then email me at almostfrugal at gmail dot com with the special code word in the subject of the email. There’s no need to write anything in the bottom of the email, as it won’t be read.
- Write a post about one or all of the contests, linking back to each contest you write about. No need to let me know you’ve written the post- there will be an automatic trackback to each entry.
- Sign up for the Almost Frugal blog network or fan page (one time only please!) on Facebook. Then email me at almostfrugal at gmail dot com with your user name so that I can recognize you and record your entry.
You can do this for each of the contests, and don’t worry about remembering all of this- the contest rules will be repeated at the end of each post! Now for the technical bit.
Each contest starts at 12 noon GMT the day the post is published and each contest ends on April 21, 2009 at 12 noon GMT. The contests are open to international contestants, unless stated otherwise. Each contestant can enter multiple contests, but may only win one of them. I reserve the right to disqualify contestants for any reason.