Yesterday we went to the birthday party of the daughter of some friends of ours. It was held on a farm in the mountains near our house, and the kids had a ball! There were donkey rides, pig feeding and homemade cider and cakes for snacks. I’m definitely going to remember it for my kids’ birthdays as well.
Posts from Almost Frugal were included in two carnivals this week:
- I participated in The Carnival of Money Stories at Bible Money Matters.
- I was also in the Carnival of Pecuniarity Delights at Budgets are Sexy.
Here are my favorite links from the week:
- Why markets can’t cure healthcare @ NYTimes.com
- The End @ Remodeling This Life
- Hospital Savings – Salaries for Doctors, Not Fees @ NYTimes.com
- Squawkback: Is frugal living just a fad? @ Squawkfox
- Womanly Wednesday: Spreading Joy @ Milk Donor Mama:
- Tightwad Tuesday: Camping for Beginners @ beingfrugal.net
- You Don’t Own the Books on Your Kindle @ Mrs Micah
- How Poverty Passes from Generation to Generation @ Frugal Pinoy