I’m connected again- internet and phone at my house. Life is good.
While I’m still catching up on stuff that got pushed aside while I was unpacking, I’m now able to start posting regularly again on Almost Frugal. And how I’ve been looking forward to it!
Meanwhile, here are some of my favorite links from my ‘Good Reads’ page:
- Ten reasons why learning another language will improve your writing – Bad Language
- Young Americans Say They Need Millions to Retire
- Easy and Quick Dinner Recipes @ You’ve Got Supper (Free!)
- What Can You Do with Acorns? @ Scribbit | A Blog About Motherhood in Alaska
- Baby’s Soft Book of Colors @ Homegrown Happy
- The Family That Frets Together: How the recession is stressing out our kids. Babble.com
- How They Do It In…Russia. Babble.com.