My oldest son lost his second tooth yesterday evening- I didn’t even know it was loose! Then, carrying it around the house in his tooth fairy bag, he lost it. Again.
I’d never before realized how much baby teeth look like pieces of cat litter! Maybe I need to vacuum again…
Here are some of my favorite reads for the week.
- Confession: I ate really old food- Smart Spending @ MSN Money
- What Would We Do Without Second Hand Stuff? @ Frugal Babe
- Cheap and Simple Home Decorating @ Being Frugal
- I live without cash – and I manage just fine | Mark Boyle | Environment | guardian.co.uk
- Slow Cooked Goodness
- UK Government Promoting More Work/Life Balance. | My Two Dollars
- How to Move Your Bank Account @ Being Frugal
- Donating PBSC Bone Marrow Stem Cells – Being the Match @ Mrs Micah
- Rethinking Laundry in the 21st Century – Room for Debate Blog – NYTimes.com
- Cakespy: Homemade Candy Corn | Serious Eats : Recipes