You might think I’m a dork for admitting this, but I really like cleaning our new apartment. Maybe it’s just because it’s new, but it’s so fun to clean! OK, even I think I’m a dork now…
Meanwhile, here are some of my favorite reads for the week:
- Living simply with children: Extracurricular activities @ A Journey to a Simple Happy Life
- Overdraft Fee Opt-In Rule @ Being Frugal
- The Simple Dollar @ Giving Experiences, Not Things, This Holiday Season
- Meatloaf Recipe: Healthy Turkey Meatloaf Muffins @ Squawkfox
- Natural Frugality @ Resurgence
- PriceYeti – Get an email when the price drops
- How-To: Give Your Child an Allowance @ Babble.com.
- Balancing Everything » The daily stuff that needs doing
- Daily-2.pdf (application/pdf Object)
- Ask Moxie: Plans
Frugal tips of the week from Twitter:
- Frugal tip of the day: Making a list of the frugal things you do can help keep you motivated
- Frugal tip of the day: Cutting your kids’ hair can save you $100s every year
- Frugal tip of the day: Sometimes saying ‘No’ is the most frugal thing of all
- Frugal tip of the day: Volunteering can help you be more frugal
- Frugal tip of the day: Stay warm in cold weather by cuddling up to someone (even if it’s your cat!).
- Frugal tip of the day: If you didn’t have to be frugal anymore, what would you stop doing?
- Frugal tip of the day: It can be fun for kids to play with their food… and frugal too, with these ideas!