I cut my husband’s hair this morning. In the 9 years we’ve been together, I’ve probably cut his hair around 30 times. I’ve cut my kids’ hair at least 20 times. At a low estimate of â‚¬18 per haircut, I’ve saved at least â‚¬900 over the past nine years. Not too shabby!
Meanwhile, here are some of my favorite reads for the week:
- The Portable Baby
- Out-of-Work Architects Turn to Other Skills – NYTimes.com
- Modern Tightwad: 365 Days of Saving Money: Don’t Be Ashamed of What You Can’t Afford
- What to Do When You Can’t Pay Your Bills @ Being Frugal
- DebtSpark | Get Balanced
- Upside of Money Facebook Page: Barbara Bryn Klare
- New Uses for Old Things | Real Simple
- Rethinking Laundry – No More Tumble? « Alice.com Blog – Unique Finds & Practical Advice for your Life & Home
As always, you can check out the Good Reads page or my Tumblr site Almost Frugal Finds for all my links, as well as following me on Twitter for the Frugal Tips of the Day. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!