My mother was here visiting for two weeks, to take care of the kids while they were on vacation. Then the two of us went to London with my daughter for a few days, leaving my two boys at home with their dad. It was the first time I had ever really left them, so I was a bit traumatized. They, however, had a fantastic time. I think I shall have to go away more often!
Meanwhile, here are some of my favorite reads for the week:
- Save on your bills with Bill Tiger. Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner, Verizon, and more!
- Women need hardhats, too – Salon.com
- GiftGen (Gift Ideas Generator) – Present ideas for a Birthday, Anniversary, Wedding & every occasion imaginable!
- Ask Moxie: Cloth diapering for 2010
- Suze Orman’s Spring Cleaning – Overhaul Your Files And Finances – Oprah.com
- Noble Pig: Baked Eggs in Bread Bowls
- The New Poor – Despite Signs of Recovery, Long-Term Unemployment Rises – Series – NYTimes.com
- elsie marley » boy belt tutorial
- Financial Management Tips for Freelancers – DesignM.ag
- Our Best Bites: Single Serving Pie in a Jar
As always, you can check out the Good Reads page or my Tumblr site Almost Frugal Finds for all my links, as well as following me on Twitter for the Frugal Tips of the Day. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!