One of my (many) problems is that I can’t say ‘no’. Not to when my husband suggests eating out, not to when somebody asks me to commit to doing something, not to myself when I want to buy a pretty whatever-it-is. It often leads to problems of stress, both from overspending and feeling overextended.
This week, however, I’m exceedingly grateful that three people I asked didn’t say ‘no’.
Beth, Emily and Nicole all said yes when I asked (as I will officially be announcing on Monday) if they would be part of Almost Frugal. Sometimes it’s good to say ‘yes’!
Meanwhile, here are some of my favorite reads for the week:
- How To Check Your Federal IRS Tax Refund Status @ Get Rich Slowly
- Financial Planning Series: How to Make a Budget | Squawkfox
- Using Your Tools to Achieve Financial Goals – Textbook Personal Finance
- 15 Beauty & Health Uses For Baking Soda : TipNut.com
- Frugal Babe :: Focusing On What We Want Most
- Black Bean and Tortilla Pie « Romancing the Stove
- The Mouse That Roared – Turning to the Internet to Catch a Favorite TV Show – NYTimes.com
- Fused plastic sandwich wraps | Chica and Jo