We have four winners in the Four Voices, Four Cards Giveaway, sponsored by Coupon Sherpa and GiftCard Granny.Each winner receives a $25 giftcard from their choice of one of the following: Home Depot, Best Buy, Gap, JCPenney or Kohl’s.
And the winners are:
- Nancy from 3 Blondes and the Law, thanks to being a Facebook Page Fan.
- Bobster126 for the many retweets from the many retweets of the Almost Frugal Twitter feed!
- Cindy Brick for spreading the word on her blog.
- Carol from A Frugal Mom’s Financial Expressions for being a Facebook Page Fan.
I’d like to thank everyone who entered! Winners, please contact me via the contact form or by writing me at almostfrugal at gmail dot com so that I can get you your gift cards!
Meanwhile, here are some of my favorite reads for the week:
- Family Balance Sheet: The $500 Challenge – Where Are We Going To Find This Money?
- How to Set Financial Goals – 3 Financial Goals Worksheets | Squawkfox
- Houshold Chore List at WomansDay.com – Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Little House in Brooklyn – NYTimes.com
- In Bronx Mom-and-Pop Store, Tired but Fighting On – NYTimes.com
- 10 Ways to Get Rid of Stuff : Mommy Blog | From Dates to Diapers | Christine Young
- Slim Pickings? You Can Still Eat Well – NYTimes.com