I’ve been feeling so busy the last few weeks. I’ve had lots of work to do at work, lots of work to do at home, lots of work to do consulting and then, oh yeah, there’s that thesis to write. So what have I been doing? Taking naps, of course.
I’ll be writing more about this at the end of the week, but I firmly believe that the way to keep going over the long run is to take it slow and steady and to ask for help.
People often remark something along the lines of “I don’t know how you do it all.” Well, sometimes it doesn’t all get done, but most of the time the way it all gets pulled together is thanks to my amazing support team: Emily, Beth and Nicole here on Almost Frugal, my husband who rocks, and everyone else on and offline who help make juggling it all a bit easier. Thanks.
Meanwhile, here are some of my favorite reads for the week:
- Surviving and Thriving – Life is short. But it’s also wide.
- People Are More Important Than My Budget : Domestic Cents
- How Second-Hand Items Help Me Be More Gracious
- DIY Streak Free Windows – House*Tweaking
- The Baker’s Daughter: Polka dot cheesecake
- Create a Chic Bud Vase Out of an Old Light Bulb | Apartment Therapy Unplggd
- Why we chose to let debt-free living wait @ Living Well on Less
- 5 Ways For Apartment Dwellers To Grow Their Own Food. | The Good Human