Has summer started in your area? Here in France, it drops in for a short visit, only to take off again as soon as we’ve said hello! Who was it that said that houseguests are like fish- they both start to smell after 3 days? Summer, I promise not to tell you that you smell!
- Start your Amazon shopping through us.
- Tell your friends and family about us with our business cards (drop me a line and I’ll send you some).
- Add a link to Almost Frugal to your own blog.
- Become a fan on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Subscribe by RSS or email.
We appreciate your support- in any shape or form! Meanwhile, here are our favorites from the past week…or two…or three!
- Where would you pinch pennies if you had to? « Simple Life in France
- Thrifty Summer Fun | remodeling this life
- How to Create the Perfect eBay Listing – Take Great Pictures
- Coupon Redemption Climbed to 3.3 Billion in 2009
- Spring Cleaning Tips at WomansDay.com- Smart Spring Cleaning Checklist
- Cream cheese fudge brownies for laughing girls – Kitchen Challenge – Salon.com
- More Consumers Sue Law-Breaking Debt Collector – Simply Stated Blogs | Real Simple
- Make it and Mend it
- Ten tips for a Greener Bathroom | MNN – Mother Nature Network
- Tatertots and Jello: Dinner Dilemmas Solution: Meal Planning Magnets with free PDF