I’m trying a new format this week- adding comments to each of the links both in the Weekly Round-Up and on the Good Reads page. What do you think- does it make you more interested in clicking on the links?
- Recipes for Health – Grated Raw Beet Salad – NYTimes.com
I love beets, and this is a fairly common dish here in France. If you don’t have a food processor, you can dice the beets, or grate them with a cheese grater.
- 7 Things That Are Getting Cheaper To Buy :: Money Crasher
- 13 Pay-What-You-Want Restaurants
From CouponSherpa :
Today we’ve rounded up 13 pay-what-you-want restaurants from Jersey to Germany. The experiment doesn’t always work (Tiera Sana in Queens closed up shop shortly after trying the model out every Tuesday back in ’08), but perhaps in these leaner economic times, the concept can find an audience. Frugal, but fair prices? Is it possible, or will mean a lot of dine and dashing?
- Living With a Clutterbug :: The Dollar Stretcher
Some great ideas on how to unclutter.
- Green Mac and Cheese – The Food in my Beard
- mycharity: water
I found out about this charity through a post of Seth Godin’s, where he asked people to donate in lieu of birthday gifts. I love that you can do that!
- French in a Flash: Sweet Onion and Goat Cheese Tarts with Thyme | Serious Eats : Recipes
- Stocking the Emergency Pantry :: Home Ec 101
- Collect Now, or Later? Timing Social Security Benefits – NYTimes.com
- For a New Generation, an Elusive American Dream – NYTimes.com
Have a great rest of the weekend!