Today I met with two of my best friends for our monthly-ish project day, where we work on projects that we never ever had time to get to. And I managed to get stuff done- all from the pile of clothes I had waiting to be fixed. Frugal act for the day, check!
Here are some of my favorite links from the past few days- as I look them over I can see that I’ve been in a pretty crafty mood!
- Guest information packets: Be organized before your house guests arrive | Unclutterer via Lifehacker
- Craftzine.com blog : Flashback: Woven Map Basket I’ve seen a lot of baskets lately in different stores that have been woven using Chinese newspapers- the difference being that those were made with newspaper strips rolled to the thickness of a cord. Seems like a great project!
- MADE: TUTORIAL: Recycled Grocery Totes
- App Smart – Help for Do-It-Yourself Wedding Planners – NYTimes.com
- Consumers Find Ways to Spend Less and Find Happiness – NYTimes.com
- 5 Lazy Ways to Simplify Your Days :: Little House in the Suburbs
- Impoverished Parenting | BlogHer
- Weekly Chore Schedule :: Home Ec 101 My new favorite site.
- Uppercase Woman: Guest Post: Jayme
- get organized save money :: simplify 101
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!