While many kids in the US have been back at school for at least a few days now, school in France, and by that I mean all over France, starts this week. Preschool and elementary school kids start on Thursday, while junior high and high schoolers go back on Wednesday. My three kids will all be in school this year; my daughter is starting preschool, my second son is starting first grade and my oldest, my big boy, is a nonchalant second grader who knows all there is to know about everything.
I even went out and bought a camera this week, to document things.
In the meantime, here are a list of my favorite posts from around the web this week!
- A Guide to Becoming a Part-Time Bicycle Commuter | Wise Bread
- This Time Last Year | A Story Of Debt
- Want to save big money with your sewing skills? Learn to mend. :: The Frugal Girl
- Activities For Kids | Blogger For Hire
- Upcycle Old Art into Handmade Seed Paper | kiddio | kids. craft. life.
Even if you didn’t add the seeds, this seems like it would be a fun project for kids to do and a good way to get rid of their almost-art without them complaining!
- Five Best Places to Buy Cheap Textbooks :: Lifehacker
- Tips on Tipping for 63 Services :: Coupon Sherpa
- Our Playroom Gets a New Look with Board and Batten
I love this room! As I told Beth, it makes me want to move back to the US and buy a big house I can’t afford!
- Your Money – Frugality Can Be Acquired, but It Can’t Be Bought – NYTimes.com
- Handmade gift ideas for teens | Skip To My Lou
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!